Having Issues with No Sound
Here's how to resolve some sounds issues on apps:
For iPhone Devices:
Make sure the RINGER volume is ON and not on Vibrate - the audio will not work when ringer is on Vibrate
- Go to Settings
- Select "General" in the settings option
- Under the category "Use Slide Switch to:", make sure the "Mute" is SELECTED
- Select the "Sound" item, and under the "Ringer and Alerts" section, turn the volume of up and set the "Change with Buttons" to ON.
- On the side of the iPad (where the volume controls are), move the physical switch until it says "ringer" and shows the audio volume bar
- The adjust the volume up or down as you wish.
For other issues, Contact Us below:
Our Others Educational Apps: